Place your trust in the hands of a company that has almost 60 years of experience in the market. Since the foundation in 1962, H. M. Weihs GmbH has established itself as one of the most respected and successful service providers for food distribution in Austria and neighboring countries.
In 2010, we expanded our operations to include the Czech Republic. This culminated in the opening of our subsidiary H.M. Weihs CZ s.r.o. in 2015. We are therefore able to provide you with direct, on-site support for all the leading retail chains in the Czech and Slovakian market with all the care and attention for which we are known.
In 2015 the German subsidiary W+W Lebensmittelvertriebs GmbH was founded by 50% each of the companies Weihs and Händlmaier. In 2019, the shares from Händlmaier were completely taken over. The company was renamed into H. M. Weihs DE GmbH (Food Distributor) and directly integrated into the Weihs group.
Since 2007 we took over the Wallner company with its well-known large sweet product range which is now also integrated into the Weihs group as an independent subsidiary.
In the entire food segment we see ourselves as a trustworthy and reliable partner – you can count on us. We handle products from the leading producers in Europe and the rest of the world. Our lean, efficient and owner-run organization means that domestic and foreign producers can avoid having to set up their own branch offices, or that they can take advantage of individual services from our service portfolio.
We are proud of our 800 square meters office space in our head office in Vienna. Its contemporary décor and the careful attention paid to detail guarantee a feeling of well-being and reflect our core values:
Market with passion. Negotiate with style. Distribute with structure.
Our large show kitchen serves as a communications hub and is used both internally and externally for product presentations and customer events. Our 3,200 square meters of state-of-the-art warehouse space offers plenty of room for your products.
We are certified
Numbers that impress:
3,200 m² of warehouse space
approx. 2,500 pallet bays in high-bay warehouses
4 temperature zones:
- +2° to +5° Celsius
- +14° to +16° Celsius, dehumidified for salami
- 18° Celsius draft free and temperature controlled for confectionery products and sensitive goods such as honey
- approx. 20° Celsius (dry storage)
Business volume per year:
- 25,000 orders
- 2.5 million packages
- 2,500 complete pallets
- 12,000 tons
Scope of service:
- Delivery to stores
- Delivery to central warehouse
- Filling displays
- Both item- and branch-specific cross-docking
- Paperless order, delivery and invoice processing using the EXITE modules ORDERS, DESADV with SSCC, INVOIC
- Warehouse management using the warehouse management system WAMAS 5.2
- Highly efficient, paperless warehouse management
- Integrated forklift and order picking control system with route optimization
- Radio communications support for incoming goods, order picking and outgoing goods
- Online inventory management with BBE and Lot Number